AAI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 53 Teaching Posts has been released on the official website at aai.aero. Candidates Planning to start their career with Airports Authority of India can apply Online application on or before 2023-06-30.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|No. of Vacancies||53|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree, NET, Ph.D, M.Phil, SLET, SET|
AAI Post Details
Professor: 7 Posts
Associate Professor: 17 Posts
Assistant Professor: 29 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality. actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix-II, Table 2. 1) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. in a Ph.D. Degree the ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET: Provided, the candidates registered for a Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/ institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Professor: Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700/-Per Month
- Professor: As Per Rule
- Associate Professor: As Per Rule
- Assistant Professor: As Per Rule
General Category, ESM, ESP fee: Rs. 200/-
The female of General fee: Rs. 1,000/-
SC,BCA,BCB,EWS fee: Rs.500/-
Abled fee: Nil
Mode of Interview: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website aai.aero on or before 30th June 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind on or before 30th June 2023.
Notification date: 31st May 2023.
Starting Date: 9th June 2023.
Application Last date: 30th June 2023.
Print out Date: 7th July 2023.