AAI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aai.aero for the recruitment of 07 vacancies at Airports Authority of India. The candidate who is looking for Senior Assistant (Finance), Senior Assistant (Steno), Assistant (Office) can apply online application from 5th November 2018 and before 5th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Total Number of Posts||7|
|Post name||Senior Assistant, Assistant|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||1 Post|
|Senior Assistant (Steno)||5 Posts|
|Assistant (Office)||1 Post|
|Qualification||Senior Assistant (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.|
Senior Assistant (Steno): Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand / Typing with 2 years experience and computer proficiency.
Assistant (Office): Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
|Age limit||40 years as on 30th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Senior Assistant: Rs. 14500 – 33500/- Per Month|
Assistant: Rs. 13400 – 30500/- Per Month
|Check Official Notification|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th December 2018|
|Online Remittance of Application Fee through SBI MPOS||5th November to 5th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Examination and Trade Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.aai.aero from 5th November 2018 to 5th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts. Domicile Certificate issued from the O/o The District Magistrate to be uploaded along with the Application Form.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%. Specimen copy of Disability Certificate annexed as Annexure-1 to be filled and countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal) and needs to be uploaded at the time of application.
- All Degree / Diploma /Certificates should be from University / Institute recognized and approved by AICTE / State Board.
- A copy of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged certificate from a competent authority shall necessarily be submitted by the candidates who belong to any particular category.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to age and experience will be determined as on 30th September, 2018.
- Employees of Government and Public Sector Undertaking may apply On-line after obtaining permission from the concerned office and shall be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of trade test if shortlisted.
- The Online test will be held at Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar & Raipur. The number of cities can be reduced or increased, depending upon the number of candidates and in that case candidates will be asked to appear at other cities than specified by them.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for selection. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidates; the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken; the documents to be produced for the purpose of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specification of screening and calling the number of candidates for On-line test and for trade test.
- The Admit cards for Online Test/Trade test as applicable, or letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line test /trade test or allowed to join AAI, his / her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment / service in AAI on grounds of his / her ineligibility.
- AAI reserves the right to modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the On-line examination.
- Canvassing in any form of bringing influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
- All future communications / information in general regarding this recruitment will be made available on website www.aai.aero.