Name of post:- junior executive
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.13400 – 30500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 220 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 27 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of Junior Executive should be as on 30th April 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have qualification according to the notification on 17th April 2016.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) www.aai.aero from 18th April 2016 to 17th May 2016 for step – I and up to 24th May 2016 for step – II.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online registration is 18th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online registration for step – I is 17th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online registration for step – II is 24th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of fee at bank through online is 20th May 2016.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.