AAI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aaiclas-ecom.org for the recruitment of 372 vacancies at AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Security Screeners can apply online application from 22nd November 2018 and before 15th December 2018.
|Organization Name||AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||372|
|Post name||Security Screener|
|Security Screener||372 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from any recognized University with an ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.|
|Age limit||45 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000 – 30000/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd., payable at NEW DELHI|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||22nd November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.12.2018, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company website www.aaiclas.org) latest by 15th December 2018 to the ‘The Chief Executive Officer, AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAI Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110 003. along with all relevant documents.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years subject to their Medical Fitness, prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension of two years at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. Written Test/Interview, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years. (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b) The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India. (c) The Contract could be terminated in case the candidate is unable to qualify the requisite examinations conducted by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) within prescribed time limit and only 3 attempts will be permitted to qualify requisite examinations. In other words, the passing of requisite examinations within the prescribed limit conducted by BCAS is mandatory condition for continuation of Contract.
- Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 3 years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 3 years. On completion of successful contract engagement for three years the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Bond Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and forfeited.
- SC/ST candidates who qualify for the Written Test, residing beyond 80 kms, from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2018, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling of the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for tests/selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for test/selection process;
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Prescribed format of Application is attached.