AAI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aai.aero for the recruitment of 64 vacancies at Airports Authority of India. The candidate who is looking for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) can apply online application from 5th November 2018 and before 5th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Total Number of Posts||64|
|Post name||Junior Assistant|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||64 Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years as on 30th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12500 – 28500/- Per Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Online Mode only|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th December 2018|
|Online Remittance of Application Fee through SBI MPOS||5th November to 5th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Examination, Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.aai.aero from 5th November 2018 to 5th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts. Domicile Certificate issued from the O/o The District Magistrate to be uploaded along with the Application Form.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30th September, 2018. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing for physical endurance test, if shortlisted for further selection.
- Appointment to above mentioned posts is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of all modules of Basic Training Course for a period of Four months.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for further selection process.
- The OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” as prescribed by the Government of India at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria are required to appear for computer based/online examination. The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online exam, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test, etc for the above post at their own expenses.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized Institutions/Universities as per statutes.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen (attach copy of Discharge Certificate).
- The computer based/online test will be held at Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Physical Endurance test. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The AAI reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for computer based/online exam and/or physical endurance/driving test.
- The AAI reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided by the Authority at a later date.
- The Admit cards for online tests and letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line examination/ test etc or allowed to join AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment / service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- AAI reserves that right to modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the computer based/On-line test.
- Canvassing in any form of bringing influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- The decision of the selection committee of AAI is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final and binding of each candidate.
- Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
- Please do visit your account regularly for further updates.
- Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, if any, will be put up on AAI website only.
- In case of any dispute, English version of notice and communication will be treated as valid.