AAU recruitment 2015 notification 5 Lab Attendant posts : Assam agriculture university (AAU) is going to recruit 5 numbers of laboratory attendant in various different AICRP scheme. The posts are purely temporary and co – terminus with the project without any bearing on the university. The positions are also terminable even during continuation of the project for any unforeseen reason. Apply before 12th December 2015.
Name of Post:- laboratory attendant
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should be according to rules and guidelines of GOA rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should have passed HSSLC or its equivalent examination board standard.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant having working experience as laboratory attendant with good knowledge in handling of laboratory apparatus.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of The Director of Research (Agriculture), Assam Agriculture University, Jorhat – 13 of nay nationalized bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant may obtain application form on payment of IPO of Rs 20/- in the favor of Research agriculture, AAU, Jorhat – 13 payable at AAU Jorhat and may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and demand draft send to the Office of the Director, AAU, Jorhat – 13, on or before 12th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for receipt of application is 12th December 2015.
- The application forma may be obtained from the office of the under-signed on deposit of IPO of Rs 20/-.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- One self – addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- must be accompanied with the application.
- The last date of the receipt of application be the O/o the under – signed is 12th December 2015.
- No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.