AAVIN Milk Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aavinmilk.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Extension Officer can apply online application on or before 04-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited|
|Post Name||Extension Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, BA, B.Com, Graduate|
Post Name:– Extension Officer
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2800/-
Must be a graduate in any discipline and have passed in Cooperative Training and completion of 10 years of service in MPCS (or) A pass in10th Std. / SSLC exam or its equivalent and have passed in Cooperative Training with 15 years experience in MPCS. Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years Exemption for holders of degree in B.A (Co.op.) or B.Com (Co.op) from passing Cooperative Training.
Check Official Notification
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Oral Test.
OC/MBC/BC:- Rs. 250/-
SC/SCA/ST:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: demand draft only, drawn in favour General Manager, Pudukkottai Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd., payable at Pudukkottai
How to Apply
Application Format and other details such as qualifications prescribed for the post, age, and mode of selection are available in Web site www.aavinmilk.com. The filled in the application, complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam (Post), Pudukkottai-622 002. Either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 4th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- In the Hall ticket the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the management while sending Hall ticket for appearing written test. Candidate to fill up name and address only. Candidate to sign at demarked space and paste photo and sign across it.
- Candidates are instructed to bring this Hall Ticket for the written test. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the written test. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the written test.
- Written Test will commence from 10.00 a.m. for the Forenoon Session / from 2.30p.m. for afternoon Session.
- Candidates appearing for the written test should be present at least half an hour before the commencement of the written test. Candidates coming after 15 minutes of the start of the written test will not be allowed to write the written test.
- Candidates are permitted to write the answers with Blue or Black ball point pen only.
- No mobiles and electronic devices will be allowed inside the examination Hall.
- The Candidate should return the Question booklet to the Invigilator at the end of the written test. Failure to return the Question booklet will result in non-evaluation of the answers of the candidate.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the time of closure of the written test.
- Admission to written test will not confer any right of appointment.
- Please see Additional Information and Instructions to Candidates -1 and 2 in website www.aavinmilk.com.
- If any error in name and address is noticed, the candidate should intimate promptly to the Management before the publication of result for rectification and subsequent request will not be complied with.
- Candidates should write their Roll No. only in the place prescribed in the question booklet for written test. Writing their name or any type of marking other than answers in the booklet will result in non evaluation of the answers in the written test.