ACTREC Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 61 SRF, ANM/ Nurse for Research, MSW, Driver, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at actrec.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-08-02.
|Organization Name||Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||SRF, ANM/ Nurse for Research, MSW, Driver, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||61|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., M. Phil, B. Sc, Post Graduate, Diploma, 12th, PG Diploma, BHMS/ BAMS/ BDS|
ACTREC Post Details
Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): 8 Posts
ANM/ Nurse for Research: 16 Posts
MSW: 4 Posts
Driver: 8 Posts
Medical Officer: 4 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): Ph.D. in a discipline related to Epidemiology/ Public health and M. Phil/ MPH with 2 years experience of Coordinating field activities for 5 years.
- ANM/ Nurse for Research: BSc/ diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- MSW: Post Graduate Degree in Sociology and Master of Social Science/ Social Work.
- Driver: 12th pass.
- Medical Officer: BHMS, BAMS, BDS/ PG Diploma in Clinical Research/ MHA is Desirable.
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): Rs. 30000 – 50000/- per month
- ANM/ Nurse for Research: Rs. 20000 – 40000/- per month
- MSW: Rs. 25000 – 40000/- per month
- Driver: Rs. 12000 – 22000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 30000 – 60000/- per month
Age Limit: As per rules
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send scanned copies of updated CV and other relevant documents to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for in the subject line on or before 2nd August 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 2nd August 2021