AECS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of TGT, PRTs, Preparatory Teacher Posts has been released on the official website at aees.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Atomic Energy Central School Hyderabad can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-11.
|Organization Name||Atomic Energy Central School Hyderabad|
|Post Name||TGT, PRTs, Preparatory Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduate, Diploma, B. Ed|
AECS Post Details
TGT (Social Science)
- TGT (English): English as a subject in Graduation in all three years and B. Ed with English as a teaching subject.
- TGT (Social Science): Graduation in any two of the following subjects in at least two years…. History, Geography, Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography and B.Ed. with Social Science or any subject of Social Science as a teaching subject.
- TGT (Bio./Chemistry): Chemistry and Botany/Zoology in Graduation for at least two years and B.Ed. with any subject of Science as a teaching subject
- PRTs: Pass in Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as a subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI. Ed.) from recognized Institution.
- Preparatory Teacher: Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / Institution’s norms). Diploma in Nursery Teachers Education, Pre-School Education / Early Childhood Education Programme (D.El.C.Ed.) or their equivalent. The duration of all the above courses shall not be less than two years.
- TGT (English), TGT (Social Science), TGT (Bio./Chemistry): Rs. 26250/- per month
- PRTs, Preparatory Teacher: Rs. 21250/- Per month
- TGT (English), TGT (Social Science), TGT (Bio./Chemistry): 35 years
- PRTs, Preparatory Teacher: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Women
Selection Process: Selection based on Skill Test, Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must submit an application along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, and address for correspondence with contact numbers, e-mail id, and passport size photograph. A set of attested photocopies of required mark sheets and certificates must be attached with the application. Applications sent by post should be addressed to Principal Co-ordination, Atomic Energy Central School-2, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad- 500 062. No application received by post beyond 15-00 hours on 11th February 2022
Application Starting Date: 28th January 2022
Application Last Date: 11th February 2022