AFRI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.afri.icfre.org for the recruitment of 07 vacancies at Arid Forest Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Various vacancies can apply online application on or before 23rd October 2018.
|Organization Name||Arid Forest Research Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||7|
|Post name||Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Lower Division Clerk||2 posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||2 posts|
|Qualification||Lower Division Clerk: 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.|
Multi Tasking Staff: 10th pass certificate from a recognized Board
|Age limit||18 to 27 years as on 23rd October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month|
Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PH||Rs. 150/-|
|Pay application fee through online mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||23rd October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Typing Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.afri.icfre.org on or before 23rd October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/ Departmental Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
1. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
2. Applicants have to fill up the online form available at the – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin or http://www.afri.icfre.org
3. Hard copy application will not be accepted.
4. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements shall not vest any right in the candidate for being called for written examination.
5. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application form online with required fee.
6. Candidate who are already in Central Govt./State Govt./P.S.U./Autonomous Body undertaking should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the respective office/department if they qualify the examination.
7. Non-refundable application and processing fee (200+100 ) of 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be deposited by the candidate belonging to General and OBC categories. Only processing fees 100/- is to be deposited by the candidate belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH (disabled persons) candidate through online mode only. No other mode of payment of application fee are acceptable.
8. Application will be liable for rejection due to reasons such as:
i. Under aged/over aged candidates.
ii. Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting applications
iii. Educational qualification from non-recognized institutions.
iv. Application without prescribed fee.
9. The date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of applications i.e 23/10/2018.
10. Candidates will be informed about the Date, Time and venue for written examination separately through the portal and the Institutes website.
11. Candidates will have to check the date of examination, name of examination center etc., from the portal as well as Institute’s website, as and when it is declared.
12. The mere fact that candidate has been called for written examination and/or physical test does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by AFRI. The candidate must note that if his/her ineligibility is detected at any stage, i.e. before or after the written examination and/or physical test or if the condition prescribed in the Rules and instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information/documents called for at any stage are not complied with, within time specified therein his/her candidature will be liable for cancellation simultaneously. AFRI will not be responsible for cancellation of candidature on this account.
13. The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
14. No interview will be conducted for advertised posts; however, typing,Skill or physical fitness test will be conducted wherever applicable.
15. No correspondence and interim enquiries will be entertained in any manner.
16. Canvassing in any form by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
17. The Director, AFRI reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts or not to fill up any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
18. Legal disputes if any shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Competent Court at Jodhpur.
19. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination for all followed by typing, skill test/physical standard for qualifying candidates wherever prescribed.