AIATSL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 214 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Assistant, Handyman can apply online application on or before 14-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Post Name||Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Assistant, Handyman|
|No. of Vacancies||214|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, Graduate, MBA|
Customer Agent:– 100 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20190/- Per Month
Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration:- 08 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25300/- Per Month
Assistant – Human Resource/Administration:- 06 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20190/- Per Month
Handyman:- 100 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 16590/- Per Month
Job Type:- Fixed Term Contract Basis
Customer Agent:– Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations. Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO OR Candidates having the relevant experience in Airline.
Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration:- MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1 year experience in HR/Admin and knowledge of MS-Office operations. Proficiency in statutory compliances OR Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 5 year’s experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS-Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
Assistant – Human Resource/Administration:- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 2 years experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS-Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
Handyman:- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold AEP.
|Customer Agent, Assistant, Handyman|
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099
Walk-in Date:- 9th, 13th & 14th September 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The short listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st September 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.