AIATSL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 109 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Duty Manager, Customer Agent can apply online application on or before 14-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Post Name||Duty Manager, Customer Agent|
|No. of Vacancies||109|
Duty Manager-Terminal:- 09 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Customer Agent:- 100 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20190/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Duty Manager-Terminal:- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. Well conversant with computer operations.
Customer Agent:- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1-year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground Handling Agency.
Duty Manager: 55 years
General: 28 years
OBC: 31 years
SC/ST: 33 years
Age limit is as on 1st May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Screening/Personal Interview.
Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai
How to Apply
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST May 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and DD at the time of Walk-in.
Venue: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099
Walk-in Date:- 13th & 14th May 2019 From 0900 to 1200 hrs.
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The shortlisted suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with the reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on the reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to the submission of a request in the prescribed format and on the production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned /incomplete/mutilated/ received by post/courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st May 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect/false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement/selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.