AIATSL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 29 vacancies at Air India Engineering Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Security Agents can apply online application from 19th January 2019 and before 8th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||29|
|Post name||Security Agents|
|Security Agents||29 Posts|
|Candidates with valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. They MUST possess BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate ( 12 days new pattern).|
Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate): Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with an ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
|Age limit||For AVSEC Qualified Candidates|
General: 31 years
SC/ST: 36 years
OBC: 34 years
Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (Non-AVSEC Qualified Candidates)
General: 28 years
SC/ST: 33 years
OBC: 31 years
As of 1st February 2019
|Pay Scale||For AVSEC Qualified: Rs. 20154/- Per Month|
For Non-AVSEC Qualified: Rs. 17654/- Per Month
|A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||19th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||8th February 2019|
|Walk-in Date||10th February 2019 at 08:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.airindia.in from 19th January 2019 to 8th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
|Checklist – List of Documents||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Venue: Devidutt Dalmiya College of Physical Education, Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli, Jaipur – 302031
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years, at Jaipur, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years. (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of FIVE chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b)The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favor of the Company.
- SC/ST candidates who appear for the Professional Competency Assessment (PCA), residing beyond 80 kms from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 1st February, 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof .
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The DETAILED Prescribed format of Application is attached. You are also advised to first enroll yourself ONLINE. Also Kindly Register yourself ONLINE and take printouts of both.