AIATSL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 37 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Security Agents can apply online application on or before 12-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Post Name||Security Agents|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
Post Name:– Security Agents
No of Post:- 37
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Lucknow Station – Rs. 21688/- (for AVSEC qualified) & Rs. 19188/- (for Non-AVSEC qualified)
Salary: Varanasi Station – Rs. 20154/- (for AVSEC qualified) & Rs. 17654/- (for Non-AVSEC qualified)
Candidates with valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. They MUST possess BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate (12 days new pattern).
Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate): Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
For AVSEC qualified
General/EWS: 31 years
SC/ST: 36 years
OBC: 34 years
For Non-AVSEC qualified
General/EWS: 28 years
SC/ST: 33 years
OBC: 31 years
Age limit is as on 1st February 2019
SC/ST/Ex-SM:- Not Applicable
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favor of Air India Ltd., payable at DELHI.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.02.2019, are required to register themselves Online by filling the ONLINE Application Form by selecting only one station of their choice out of the two stations –Lucknow and Varanasi. Please note that a candidate can apply for only one station of his /her preference. The Candidate should come at Lucknow on 15.03.2019 with the printouts of ONLINE Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.airindia.in) along with all Original Certificates/Testimonials mentioned in CHECKIST in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate, Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates), Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen), Experience Certificate (if any) with 2 recent passport size photographs. Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above.
Venue: Shri Guru Govind Singh Sports College, Kursi Road, LUCKNOW
Closing date to apply online:- 12th March 2019
Walk-in Date:- 15th March 2019 at 0830 HRS to 1100 HRS
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years, at Lucknow and Varanasi respectively( depending upon the station selected in Online Application Form) , and subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years. (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of FIVE chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b)The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favor of the Company.
- SC/ST candidates who appear for the Professional Competency Assessment (PCA), residing beyond 80 kms from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria , as on 1st February, 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof .
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- You are once again advised to first register yourself ONLINE by filling the online form and take printout of it and bring it along at the time of Walk in selection else your candidature will not be accepted. Please note: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY