AIATSL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 376 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Customer Agent, Handyman/Handywomen & Various Vacancies may appear for Walk-in-Interview 3rd to 6th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||376|
|Post name||Customer Agent, Handyman/Handywomen|
|Customer Agent||155 Posts|
|Customer Agent: Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic computer operations.|
Handyman/Handywomen: SSC/ 10th standard pass.
|Age limit||General: 28 years|
OBC: 31 years
SC/ST: 33 years
As of 1st December 2018
|Pay Scale||Customer Agent: Rs. 20190/- Per Month|
Handyman/Handywomen: Rs. 16590/- Per Month
|Through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||3rd to 6th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and self-attested copies of the supporting documents & original certificate at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam Chennai 600 027
- The short listed candidates will be offered Job on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.