AIATSL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 50 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver may appear for Walk-in-Interview 21st December 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||50|
|Post name||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||50 Posts|
|Qualification||Minimum SSC (X Std Pass) and Must possess valid HMV Driving License.|
|Age limit||General: 28 years
OBC: 31 years
SC/ST: 33 years
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18360/- Per month|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||21st December 2018 at 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form with all relevant certificates/ passport size photograph and demand draft at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: GSD Complex, Triangular Plot, Opp. Sahar Police Station Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 099.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for Temporary Assignment for a period of six months. On completion of six months, based on the performance of the candidate during the temporary assignment period, the Company will offer Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of Contract: Initially 6 months temporary assignment. Subsequently, Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Prescribed format of Application is given below.