AIATSL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 63 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for a Security Agent may appear for Walk-in-Interview 8th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||63|
|Post name||Security Agent|
|Security Agent||63 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. Must possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC certification (12 days new pattern).|
General: 31 years
SC/ST: 36 years
OBC: 34 years
General: 28 years
SC/ST: 33 years
OBC: 31 years
As of 1st December 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20190/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LTD. payable at Kolkata|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||8th December 2018 at 09:00 hrs to 12:00 Hrs|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 1st December 2018 as mentioned in this advertisement, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as mentioned above along with the Application Form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials / certificates (as per attached applications format with this advertisement), 3 recent passport size photographs and DD.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate (VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700 052.
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed-Term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract(FTC) for a period of three years (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b)The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates who qualify for the Written Test, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed Second Class to & fro Rail / Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December, 2018, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.