AIATSL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 89 vacancies at Air India Air Transport Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver & Various Vacancies may appear for Walk-in 12th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||89|
|Post name||Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver|
|Ramp Service Agent||25 Posts|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||58 Posts|
|Ramp Service Agent: Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Production / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by the state government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any state government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language, as one of the subject. Preference will be given to the candidates conversant with the local language. Candidate must posses valid Heavy Motor Vehicle driving licence at the time of appearing for Trade Test. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.|
Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Minimum SSC (10th Std Pass) Must possess valid HMV Driving License. Language Proficiency Should be conversant in English Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages viz ability to understand and speak is desirable.
|Age limit||General: 28 years|
OBC: 31 years
SC/ST: 33 years
|Pay Scale||Ramp Service Agent: Rs. 18360 – 20190/- Per Month|
Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Rs. 15660 – 18360/- Per Month
|Through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD, payable at Mumbai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||12th January 2019 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Screening Test/Trade Test|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of testimonials/certificate and original documents for verification.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office)
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 km. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & from rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.