AIESL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 170 vacancies at Air India Engineering Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Supervisor can apply online application on or before 05-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||170|
|Educational Qualification||Engg Diploma|
Assistant Supervisor:- 170 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19570/- Per Month
Assistant Supervisor:- 1. Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline.
(A) Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Computer Science/ Engineering.
(A) One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/ RAMCO/ TRAX etc.)
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||33 Years|
|For OBC||36 Years|
|For SC/ ST||38 Years|
Selection will be on the basis of Skill Test.
GEN, EWS and OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination fee online using credit/ debit Card or Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Supervisor posts in AIESL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on AIESL’s official website at www.airindia.in on or before 05th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 19th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 05th November 2019
Date of downloading of Admit Card:- Tentatively between 10th November to 15th November 2019
Date of Examination / Skill test:- Tentative 24th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The vacancies put forth in this notification are indicative, which may decrease/ increase depending upon the work requirements of the Company.
- Management reserve all right to take any decision with regard to conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment/cancellation of this exercise and/or delete/alter any of the condition of this exercise, if so necessitated.
- The selected candidates will be posted in the region applied for, based on the requirements of the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed. Release of candidate for appointment from the select list would depend upon the decision of the Co. and its business requirements at the material point of time, and that decision would be final and binding.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- Candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who reporting for Written Examination / Skill Test and residing beyond 80 km from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of self-account cheque along with fare reimbursement form on the day of skill Test.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before submission of online application.
- At any stage of the selection process and even after appointment, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application / appointment shall be summarily rejected / cancelled without making any further reference.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.