AIESL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 40 vacancies at Air India Engineering Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Utility Hands can apply online application on or before 01-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Post Name||Utility Hands|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||X pass|
Post Name:– Utility Hands
No of Post:- 40
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 15418/- Per Month
Minimum Class X pass. Must possess a valid certificate stating that the candidate has passed Class Xth.
Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in an Airline Industry/ Aviation Sector.
Age limit is as on 31st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Trade Test and Interview.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Air India Engineering Service Limited, New Engineering Complex, Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony, Next to Meteorology Dept New Quarters, Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099 on or before 1st July 2019 along with all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 1st July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term engagement basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted at any station/Region of the company if required in future.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and residing beyond 80 kms. From the Test Centre and if not employed in any Government/SemiGovernment/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, while appearing for final selection on production of proof of travel to the effect.
- Applications which are submitted without the demand draft as applicable/ unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after last date of receipt of application will be rejected. Applications received by email/through post/courier will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 31st March 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- The management reserves the right to change/ alter any of the condition of this notification, if so warranted.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.