AIESL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 70 vacancies at Air India Engineering Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for AMEs can apply application on or before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||70|
|Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.|
|Age limit||General: 55 years|
OBC: 58 years
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: 60 years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 95000 – 128000/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at New Delhi|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||Any working day subject to confirmation|
|Tentative End date of Recruitment Process||11th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Applicants meeting the laid down eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 1st JANUARY 2019 are required to download application form from our website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd. MRO Hangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007
- The selected candidates would initially be positioned either in Trivandrum/Mumbai or any line stations depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Employment for a period of 5 years, extendable depending upon requirement of AIESL. The contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Emoluments: The job carries an all-inclusive package in 2 (c) above subject to tax deduction as per Government rules.
- Indemnity Bond: You will be required to submit a bond for five (5) lakh rupees.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Walk-in Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government /Semi-Government/PSU or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class return rail/bus (surface transport only) fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-in date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 01.January.2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services would stand terminated forthwith.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to conduct of this recruitment exercise including cancellation of exercise even after advertisement/ notification if it is so required.