AIFD Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lab Assistant, Clerk, and Gardner Posts has been released on the official website at aifd.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Army Institute of Fashion and Design can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-18.
|Organization Name||Army Institute of Fashion and Design|
|Post Name||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lab Assistant, Clerk, Gardner|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., M.Arch, B.Arch, MSc, NET, SLET, MArch, 12th, 10th, Diploma|
AIFD Post Details
Associate Professor: 1 Post
Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
Lab Assistant: 1 Post
Clerk (LDC): 1 Post
Gardner: 1 Post
- Associate Professor: PhD / M.Arch / B.Arch / MSc IDD. Preference for candidates with industry experience in the area of interior design and decoration with min ten years of teaching experience and NET / SLET qualifications.
- Assistant Professor: Masters in Arch / B Arch / M Sc IDD. Preference for candidates with industry experience in the area of interior design and decoration with min two years of teaching experience and NET / SLET qualifications.
- Lab Assistant: 10+2 / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture. (Having at least 1-2 years of Industrial/Professional Experience in Interior Design / Construction materials lab.
- Clerk (LDC): 10+2 / or fifteen years of service as a Clerk (ex-servicemen), Computer literate. Five years of experience in a reputed organization, school, or college.
- Gardner: Preferably matriculate or 10 years of service experience.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 54000/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 36000/- Per month
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 16000/- Per month
- Clerk (LDC): Rs. 14000/- Per month
- Gardner: Rs. 11903/- Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates to send their BIO -DATA with recent passport size photographs to [email protected] on or before 18th July 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 18th July 2022