AIIMS, Bhopal Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in for the hiring of 40 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal. The candidate who is looking for Professor, Additional Professor can apply online application on or before 05-06-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Post Name||Professor, Additional Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Ph.D, MD, MS, Post Graduate, MBBS|
Professor:- 04 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 220000/- Per Month
Additional Professor:- 04 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 200000/- Per Month
Associate Professor:- 04 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 188000/- Per Month
Assistant Professor:- 12 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Senior Resident:- 08 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 6600/-
Tutor/Demonstrator:- 08 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor:- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.). A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Assistant Professor:- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.). A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Senior Resident:- The candidate should possess M.Sc. degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute. A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute/ or equivalent thereto.
Tutor/Demonstrator:- MBBS or M.Sc in Human Anatomy/ Medical Physiology/ Medical BioChemistry/ Biochemistry/ Medical Pharmacology/ Pharmacology from recognized University/Institute.
Age limit is as on the last date of the receipt of the application
|Professor, Additional Professor||58 years|
|Associate Professor, Assistant Professor||50 years|
|Senior Resident||37 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Demand Draft only in favour of AIIMS Bhopal
How to Apply
Interested Indian Nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7-A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, are required to fill the application form available at Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials to The Administrative Officer (Shri Vishal Kumar Gupta) 1st Floor Medical College Building All India Institute of Medical Sciences Saket Nagar Bhopal (M.P)-462020. The envelope must be superscribed as Application for the post of ……………………… (CONTRACTUAL) at AIIMS, Bibinagar.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 5th June 2019 (05:00 PM)
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. Competent Authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation is as per the roster provided by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The last date for submission of application would be 21 days from the date of publication in News Papers i.e. 05.06.2019 (Wednesday).
- Experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on last date of submission of application form i.e. 05.06.2019 (Wednesday).
- The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualification.
- The employment will be purely on contractual basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointments and cannot be regularized at any stage.
- The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority.
- The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority any time before completion of tenure, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Competent Authority reserve the rights to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised or to add new department apart from the above depending upon the institutional requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.