AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who is looking for Field Assistant can apply online application on or before 29-08-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Field Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Field Assistant:- M.Sc in microbiology, MSc Biotechnology, M.Sc Life Sciences.
|Age Limit||30 years on the date of interview|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:-
Venue:- AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Notification Date:- 08th August 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 29th August 2019 form 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Reporting Time:- 09:00 AM
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms and conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out extensive touring and collect data from field.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by BIRACDBT & AIIMS Bhubaneswar.