AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Scientists, Research assistants, Laboratory technicians, Data Entry operators, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar can apply Online application on or before 2021-10-28.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Scientist, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Ph.D., B. Tech, 12th, 10th, Graduate|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post Details
Scientist-C: 1 Post
Research Assistant: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician-III: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
Multi-Tasking Staff: 1 Post
- Scientist-C: First Class Master’s degree in Molecular Biology or Genetics or Medical Biochemistry Applied Biology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Medical Microbiology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry from a recognized university. Second class M.Sc. with a Ph.D. degree in relevant subject from a recognized university. B.Tech Biotechnology from a reputed university with 6 years of research experience.
- Research Assistant: Graduate (B.Sc / B. Tech) in relevant subjects (Zoology, Biochemistry, Medical laboratory Technician, Applied Biology)from a recognized university with three years’ work experience. Postgraduate (Master’s) degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, or Medical Biochemistry with prior experience in handling human samples in Diagnostic work.
- Laboratory Technician-III: B. Sc. Medical laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in a recognized organization.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate from a recognized Institute with knowledge of data entry work. Two years’ work experience in recognized Institution / PSU with speed test of 8000 key depressions per hour (KPH) through a speed test.
- Multi Tasking Staff: High School (preferably Science stream) / Matriculation / Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Scientist-C: Rs. 67000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Laboratory Technician-III: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Scientist-C: 40 years
- Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician-III: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 28 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: All interested candidates should submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo, and a set of self-attested photocopies of all documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th October 2021.
Notification Date: 10th October 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 28th October 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 29th October 2021