AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-04-18.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma,NET, GATE|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: post graduate Degree in microbiology/Molecular biology/Biotechnology/Life science and selected through ; )process described through any one of the following: ) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant )professorship) and GATE. b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central Government )departments and their agencies and institutions such rs DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, )RDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, lT, llSc, IISER etc.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in medical Laboratory Technician )R one year DMLT plus one rear required experience in a recognized organization in laboratory.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: 30 years
- Laboratory Technician: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC,ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: The interested candidates must send the soft copy of relevant documents (duly-filled application form (as per prescribed Proforma), Updated curriculum vitae (CV), copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, research experiences, eligibility etc Address: [email protected]
Application Last Date: 18th April 2023
Walk-in-interview Date: 28th April 2023