AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who is looking for Public Health Specialist, District Coordinator may appear for Walk-in-Interview 7th December 2018.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Public Health Specialist, District Coordinator|
|Public Health Specialist||1 Post|
|District Coordinator||2 Post|
|Qualification||Public Health Specialist: MD (Community Medicine)/ Post graduate degree/diploma in Nutrition/Public Health/Public Health Nutrition/MHA/MPH/MHM.|
District Coordinator: MD (Community Medicine)/ Post graduate degree/diploma in Nutrition/Public Health/Public Health Nutrition/MHA/MPH/MHM/ PhD.in Social Sciences.
|Age limit||As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Rules|
|Pay Scale||Public Health Specialist: Rs. 100000/- Per Month|
District Coordinator: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||7th December 2018 at 12:00 PM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may appear for walk in interview on 7th December 2018.Candidates should bring duly filled application form (as per the prescribed Performa), Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a photo and a set of photocopies at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Board room, Department of CM and FM, 3rd Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Terms & Conditions
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment from AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll.
- Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or principal investigator.
- Also the candidate has no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Selected candidates may have to carry out visits to different districts of Odisha.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.