AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for the recruitment of 100 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 22nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Total Number of Posts||100|
|Post name||Junior Resident|
|Junior Resident||100 Posts|
|MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.|
|Age limit||As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60000/- Per Month|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||22nd January 2019 at 08:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents for verification.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Terms & Conditions
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 1½ years (3 terms) on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month. But a candidate can’t resign / leave the post within 03 months from the date of joining.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- If selected, you have to join within 21 days of issue of the Offer of Appointment.