AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for the recruitment of 123 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellowship can apply online application from 5th December 2018 and before 22nd December 2018.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Total Number of Posts||123|
|Post name||Senior Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Senior Resident/ Post-Doctoral Fellowship||123 Posts|
|A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.|
|Age limit||37 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67700/- Per month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 500/-|
|OPH Category||No Fee|
|Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a Soft copy of the same is required to upload along with an online application. Transfer through NEFT (I) ACCOUNT No. 5578820110000006 (II) IFSC Code: BKID0005578 (III) MICR Code: 751013019 (IV) Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Campus Branch, Odisha.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||22nd December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from 5th December to 22nd December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute in lieu thereof for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the Interview and joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and/or such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding.