AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 54 Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at aiims.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-11-07.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi|
|Post Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MD/MS, Degree, M. Ch/ DM, MBBS|
AIIMS Delhi Post Details
Professor: 15 Posts
Additional Professor: 2 Posts
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
Assistant Professor: 25 Posts
- Professor: Post Graduate with relevant from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Additional Professor: Twelve years teaching and/ and research experience in a recognized Institute in the subject of specialty for the candidates possessing 3 years recognized Degree of DM/ M.Ch in the respective discipline possessing 3 years recognized Degree of recognized after MBBS in the respective discipline/ Subject and qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Ten years teaching and/ or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD/ MS in or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Professor: Check Official Notification.
- Professor: Rs. 220000/- per month
- Additional Professor: Rs. 200000/- per month
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Rs. 188000/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 142506/- per month
Age Limit: 50 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/PWD
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form in prescribed proforma with duly attested copies of certificate/ testimonials with regards to qualifications & experience and also bring original Certificates/ Testimonials etc. at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 7th to 11th November 2021