AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Technologists, Technical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Lab Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at aiims.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-21.
|Organization Name||All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
|Post Name||Technologist, Technical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc, 12th, 10th, 8th|
AIIMS Delhi Post Details
Technologist (MEG Project): 1 Post
Technical Assistant (Project): 1 Post
Nurse (Project): 1 Post
Nursing Orderly (Project): 1 Post
Lab Attendant (Project): 3 Post
- Technologist (MEG Project): M.Sc. (Physics with Specialization in Electronics) or M.Sc. (Electronics) with 3 years experience. or M.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical/Biomedical Engineering) with 1 year of experience. or Technician with EEG/MEG-related topics works experience with training. B.Tech/ BE with experience in EEG or related instrumentation
- Technical Assistant (Project): M.Sc. (Physics)/ B.E/ B.Tech/ (in the relevant area including instrumentation/ in Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology) or Graduation in Science with Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas.
- Nurse (Project): B.Sc. (Nursing) or 12th standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course from a school of Nursing or any other institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India) plus Registration.
- Nursing Orderly (Project): 10th Standard Pass and At least one year’s experience in hospital/ institute/ Nursing Home with some background in O.T patient care, maintenance of case file maintenance, and having computer knowledge.
- Lab Attendant (Project): 8th Standard Pass
Salary Details: Check Official Notification
- Technologist (MEG Project): 40 years
- Technical Assistant (Project): 40 years
- Nurse (Project): 35 years
- Nursing Orderly (Project): 35 years
- Lab Attendant (Project): 30 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on the Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience on or before 21st April 2022. to “The Manager, MEG Resource Facility, National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052” Due to the current situation candidates can apply by post or through email ID: [email protected]
Application Submitted Closing Date: 21st April 2022