AIIMS, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Scientist or SRF, Health Economist, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing Ph.D, MBBS, MD, MS, DNB. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in AIIMS, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 03-11-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Scientist or SRF, Health Economist|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, MBBS, MD, MS, DNB|
Scientist D or Senior Research Fellow (Medical/Non-Medical):– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month (Medical), Rs. 70000/- Per Month (Non-Medical)
Health Economist:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Scientist D or Senior Research Fellow (Medical/Non-Medical)
Medical: MBBS Degree recognized by MCI with PhD. & 4 years of R&D/Teaching/Working Experience from a Recognized Institute OR MD/MS/DNB OR equivalent degree recognized by MCI with 5 years of R&D/Teaching/Working Experience from a Recognized Institute.
Non-Medical: Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subject from a recognized university with Five Years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
Health Economist:- Masters in Health Economics/ Public Health/Community Medicine with a specialization in Healthcare Costing, Economic Evaluation with 3 Years of experience in the field of health economics OR PhD. in Health Economics/Public Health.
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Selection Process||Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Suitable candidates are advised to send his/her duly filled application form by Email email@example.com along with all relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on or before November 3, 2020, till 05:00 PM.
Closing date:- 3rd November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
General Terms & Conditions:
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
- The screening will be done on the basis of the suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- The last date of receiving the application is November 3, 2020, at 5:00 PM by Email.
- The interview date will be intimated later. A list of eligible candidates for the interview will be posted on the website of AIIMS Jodhpur and candidate informed by email.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.