AIIMS, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Staff Nurse, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing Diploma, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in AIIMS, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-11-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Staff Nurse
No of Post:- 2
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31500/- Per Month
Qualification: Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent AND Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Suitable candidates are advised to send his/her duly filled application form by Email – email@example.com, along with all relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on or before November 20, 2020, till 05:00 PM.
Closing date:- 20th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The screening will be done on the basis of the suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- The last date of receiving the application is November 20, 2020, at 5:00 PM by Email.
- The interview date will be intimated later. A list of eligible candidates for the interview will be posted on the website of AIIMS Jodhpur and the candidate informed by email.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.