AIIMS, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, candidates can apply for 8 position after completing B.Sc, Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in AIIMS, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement Admn/Faculty/03/2020-AIIMS.JDH released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-09-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Professor, Lecturer, Tutor|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Master Degree|
Professor cum Principal:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 123100/- Per Month
Lecturer/Assistant Professor:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 67000/- Per Month
Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing):- 6 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Professor cum Principal:– Master’s Degree in Nursing with advanced specialization in Nursing. Must be registered Nurse and Midwife. 10 years experience in the Nursing field after registration as Nurse out of which seven years must have been spent in Nursing education or administration after obtaining the prescribed postgraduate qualifications.
Lecturer/Assistant Professor:- Masters’ Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University. Registered Nurse Midwife. Five years experience with a minimum of two years teaching experience in Nursing.
Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing):- B.Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute / University. Registered Nurse/Midwife in Nursing Council.
Age limit is as on closing date
|Professor cum Principal||55 years|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Tutor/Clinical Instructor||50 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
General (UR)/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 3000/-
SC/ST/PwBD/Women:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of the above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of 07th September 2020 (up to 5.00 PM). No Documents including the online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- The All India Institute of Medical Science is an autonomous body established under Act of parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar tatus at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
- Promotions: A Teacher gaining requisite experience for the higher post can be granted promotion subject to the Rules and Regulations applicable from time to time in the Central Government Institutions/AIIMS.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Incomplete application(s) will not be considered.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Closing Date is 07th September, 2020 (upto 5.00 PM).
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the faculty staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Jodhpur, Rajasthan will be provided.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at JODHPUR.