AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Senior Research Fellow, Computer Programmer Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-04-12.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Computer Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduate, M.Sc, MA, MSW, MBBS, BDS, M.Pharma, M.V.Sc, ME/ M.Tech|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Computer Programmer (Grade A): 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc (Life Science). MA (Social Sciences). MSW degree holders with 2 years’ research experience. MBBS/ BDS/ M. Pharma/ M VSc./ M.E./ M.Tech/ degree holders.
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): Master’s degree in computer application/ Information technology/ Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institute. B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 41300/- per month
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): Rs. 32000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of WalkIn-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on 12th April 2022 at 09:00 AM at Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
Notification Date: 22nd March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 12th April 2022