AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Research Associate, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-06-08.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, MD, MS, MDS, Diploma, GNM, 12th, PMW, DMLT, B.Sc, Graduate|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Research Associate-III: 1 Post
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Lab Technician: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 2 Posts
- Research Associate-III: Ph.D./ MD/ MS/ MDS on the equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after at least one research paper in the Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) + 2 Year Experience. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with state or State Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician. PMW or radiology/radiography OR related subject. one-year DMLT Plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or two years of field/laboratory experience. Animal housekeeping in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute/university with RSCIT Should have a basic knowledge of computers for data entry work.
- Research Associate-III: Rs. 54000/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 31500/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Research Associate-III: 35 years
- Staff Nurse: 30 years
- Lab Technician: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience.
Notification Date: 24th May 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 8th June 2022