AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Project Research Assistant, Medical Officer, Project Administrative Assistant, Medical Social Worker, Project Multi-Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-02-11.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Project Research Assistant, Medical Officer, Project Administrative Assistant, Medical Social Worker, Project Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Graduate, B. Com, MBBS/ BDS/BAMS|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Project Research Assistant: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 1 Post
Project Administrative Assistant (Finance): 1 Post
Medical Social Worker: 2 Posts
Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 2 Posts
- Project Research Assistant: Graduate in Medical Sciences (MBBS/BDS/BAMS or equivalent). Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized Institution OR Master’s degree in relevant subject with one years’ work experience from a recognized Institution.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Project Administrative Assistant (Finance): Graduate degree in Commerce with 2 year experience of finance, account works/administration.
- Medical Social Worker: Graduation in Social science or Graduate in science (Biology)/ equivalent from a recognized University with 1 year relevant experience in community/social work.
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: High school or equivalent.
- Project Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Project Administrative Assistant (Finance): Rs. 19620/- per month
- Medical Social Worker: Rs. 17000/- per month
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Project Research Assistant: 35 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Project Administrative Assistant (Finance): 30 years
- Medical Social Worker: 30 years
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on February 11 & 12, 2022 at 09:00 AM.
Notification Date: 27th January 2022
Walk-in-Interview Date: 11th, 12th February 2022