AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 281 Group-C Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply Online application on or before 2023-07-09.
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|No. of Vacancies||281|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Lab Technician: 1 Post
Pharma Chemist/Chemical Examiner: 1 Post
Pharmacist Grade-II: 27 Posts
Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 18 Posts
Dark Room Assistant Grade-II: 5 Posts
- Lab Technician: 10+2 with science. B) Diploma in Medical lab Technology.
- Pharma Chemist/Chemical Examiner: Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution B) Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution B) Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II: Pass in Class 12 + Health Sanitary Inspector course (1 year duration) from recognized university /institution.
- Dark Room Assistant Grade-II: Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 01 year experience.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
- Lab Technician: 21 to 30 years
- Pharma Chemist/Chemical Examiner: 21 to 27 years
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 21 to 27 years
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 18 to 35 years
- Dark Room Assistant Grade-II: 21 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD, 13 years for PWBD (OBC)
General/OBC/EWS fee: – Rs.3000/-
SC/ST/PwBD fee – Rs.2400/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit, Written test, Skill test
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 9th July 2023.
Notification date: 20th June 2023.
Application Last Date: 9th July 2023.