AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. The candidate who is looking for Public Relation Officer, Law Officer can apply online application on or before 23-04-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Public Relation Officer, Law Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Degree in Law|
Public Relation Officer:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Law Officer:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Public Relation Officer:- A degree from a recognized University / institution with a Post-Graduation / Diploma in Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication with 10 years’ experience in the field of Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication.
Law Officer:- Degree in law or equivalent. Should be a qualified legal practitioner with experience of a minimum period of six years.
30 to 45 years
Selection will be on the basis of written Test and Interview.
SC/ST/PWD/Women:- Rs. 200/-
All Others:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Public Relation Officer, Law Officer posts in AIIMS Jodhpur, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on AIIMS Jodhpur official website at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in from 25th March 2019 and before 23rd April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Probation period: The period of probation is Two years.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- If required, Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam will be held in Jodhpur, However, AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to hold examination any other places also.
- The AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to cancel a Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another center. AIIMS, Jodhpur also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center to some other Centre with the Region or outside to take the examination.
- In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of examination. Therefore, the application may be accepted provisionally only. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the AIIMS, Jodhpur after the Examination. AIIMS, Jodhpur decision shall be final in this regards.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instruction contained in this notice, which is also available on the website of the www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in, carefully before applying.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date, issued by the competent authority.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format, available on AIIMS, Jodhpur website, from their office at the time of Document Verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Mobile phone, accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from AIIMS, Jodhpur examination, as may be decided by the AIIMS Jodhpur.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Income Tax Pan Card, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the Screening Examination/ Interview.
- For format of certificates/annexures, please visit our official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The Candidate will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Incomplete applications(s) will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding conduct of examination, interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability as identified for that post as per Govt. of India instructions. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority as notified by the Government in prescribed format.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at JODHPUR.