AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for the recruitment of 37 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. The candidate who is looking for Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk can apply application on or before 27th January 2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Total Number of Posts||37|
|Post name||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk|
|Lower Division Clerk||32 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||2 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||3 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
Data Entry Operator: 12th Class or equivalent qualification and Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Upper Division Clerk: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
|Age limit||Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 30 years|
Data Entry Operator: 18 to 27 years
Upper Division Clerk: 21 to 30 years
|Pay Scale||Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month|
Data Entry Operator & Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
|Through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||27th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 27th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- Age and all other qualification will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning Mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.