AIIMS Raebareli Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Medical Officer, Nurse, Counsellor, Data Manager Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsrbl.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-30.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Nurse, Counsellor, Data Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, ANM, Graduate|
AIIMS Raebareli Post Details
Medical Officer: 1 Post
Nurse: 1 Post
Counselor: 1 Post
Data Manager: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: Minimum Qualification of MBBS from a recognized institution along with Medical Council registration/state council registration. MD or equivalent qualification in Psychiatry.
- Nurse: Minimum qualification of ANM recognized by the state/ National nursing council body. GNM/ BSc Nursing.
- Counsellor: Minimum qualification of Bachelor in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology. Masters in the above disciplines). Those who have undergone certificate training in counseling (recognized by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) would be preferred.
- Data Manager: Minimum bachelor’s degree with working knowledge of computers. Those with certificate training/ degree in computers would be preferred.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Nurse: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Counselor: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Data Manager: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the application in the prescribed format (Annexure) should be sent to Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Munshiganj, Raebareli (UP)-229405 by register or speed post on or before 30th April 2022.
Notification Date: 6th April 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th April 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 11th May 2022