AIIMS Raebareli Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Medical Superintendents, Financial Advisors, Registrar, Executive Engineer, Nursing Superintendent Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsrbl.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-24.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli|
|Post Name||Medical Superintendent, Financial Advisor, Registrar, Executive Engineer, Nursing Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||MD, MS, Graduate, Post Graduate, MHA,|
AIIMS Raebareli Post Details
Medical Superintendent: 1 Post
Financial Advisor: 1 Post
Registrar: 1 Post
Executive Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
Nursing Superintendent: 2 Posts
- Medical Superintendent: A medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the India Medical Council Act of 1956 (person possessing qualification included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in Section 13(3) of the Act. A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. M.H.A (Master in Hospital Administration) or a post Graduate Degree recognized equivalent to M.H.A. by the Medical Council of India.
- Financial Advisor: Officers under the Central / State / U.T. Governments / Universities / Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, With 5 years of regular service from Organized Account Services in the grade pay of Rs.7600.
- Registrar: Officer under the Central/State/U.T Government/University/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations having the following educational qualification and experience. A graduate of a recognized University. Seven years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University/teaching Institution including the conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programmers for undergraduate and postgraduate etc.
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Executive Engineers (Civil) or Assistant. Engineers (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD. In the event of suitable candidates not being available from CPWD similar officers from other Engineering Departments of the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies shall be considered. An officer taken on deputation shall possess a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Nursing Superintendent: Officers of the State/Central Government or Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts. Deputy/Assistant Nursing Superintendent with 5 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- Medical Superintendent: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Financial Advisor: Rs. 123100 – 215900/- per month
- Registrar: Rs. 78800 – 209200/- per month
- Executive Engineer (Civil), Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- per month
Age Limit: 56 years as of 24th February 2022.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with their application (copy enclosed) in the attached application form through the proper channel to the Senior Administrative Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Section, OPD Block, Munshiganj, Dalmau Road, Raebareli 229405 (U.P.) on or before 24th February 2022.
Notification Date: 11th January 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 24th February 2022