AIIMS, Raipur Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the hiring of 50 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident can apply online application on or before 17-09-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
Junior Resident:- 50 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100/- (Level-10 Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Junior Resident:- 1. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after the month of August 2017 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 30 years (As on 29/10/2018)
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for General candidates OR 08 years for OBC candidates OR 10 years for SC/ ST candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST:- Rs. 800/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee paid in favour of AIIMS Raipur payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
The walk-in-interview will be held at the following venue:-
Venue:- Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099
Notification Date:- 04th September 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 17th September 2019
Reporting Time:- 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis (under residency scheme, GoI) for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate .
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.