AIIMS, Raipur Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur. The candidate who is looking for Junior Hindi Translator can apply online application on or before 24-06-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Post Name:– Junior Hindi Translator
No of Post:- 03
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Master’s degree of a recognised University in Hindi/English with English & Hindi as a main subject/elective subject at the degree level Plus Recognised Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices, including Government of India Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Examination.
UR:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Hindi Translator posts in AIIMS Raipur, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on AIIMS Raipur official website at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 1st June 2019 and before 24th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 24th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- PH: 10 years
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The selected candidate is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the employees of the Institute.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation of two years.
- The selected candidate may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute
- The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
- The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically it by competent Medical Board AIIMS Raipur.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding examination will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, their documents and photograph. Submission of any false, fake and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/ recruitment.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct and result of written Test and reasons for not being called for Written Test.
- In case of need of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment please contact: [email protected] – please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your email or call on 0771-2577267.
- If you need any technical support during filling the online form send email at [email protected] please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail, or call on 7000669535, 07554031427.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law of Chhattisgarh.