AIIMS, Raipur Jobs 2020 for Data Manager, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBBS, MS, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in AIIMS, Raipur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 24-03-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Post Name||Data Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MS, PG|
Data Manager:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Data Manager:- 1. Community Medicine/public health/ Statistics/ Hospital or Health management with 02 years of experience with any International Development Agency / NHM in area of maternal-child Health including 1 year exclusively in the field of Research/Data Management/ Monitoring and Evaluation. Or Post Graduate in public health/ Statistics/ Hospital or Health management with 04 years of experience with any International Development Agency / NHM in area of maternal-child Health including 2 years exclusively in the field of Research /Data Management/ Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Highly proficient in MS office and well versed with handling large data sets.
- Command over statistical software package like SPSS/SATA/CSPro/DevInfo/Epi info. (Desirable)
- Ability to make oral and written presentations on technical issues.
- Should have good writing skills. Reports writing experience preferred.
- Good command over English and Hindi language.
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with One set of self- attested Xerox copy of all relevant certificates, first page of all scientific publication (Only PUBMED indexed) and experiences if any.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:-
Venue:- Room number 1111, First floor, Medical College Building, Gate number, 5, AIIMS, Raipur
Notification Date:- 05th March 2020
Walk-in Date & Time:- 24th March 2020
Reporting Time:- 10:30 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms and conditions:
- All the above mentioned vacancies are for fixed tenure of 9 months and not an employment on AIIMS Raipur pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 9 months from the day of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- The contract can however be extended to a maximum of 12 months depending on the candidates’ performance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publication and experience certificate if having along with a photo and set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview.