AIIMS Raipur recruitment 122 assistant posts October 2014 – 15 : Online applications are invited in the prescribed format from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘B’ posts on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till regular appointments are made against these posts, whichever is earlier, in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur. The details about the posts are as under:-
Name of Post:- Technical assistant, Office Assistants
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, BSc, Degree
Job Location:- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th October 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Technical Assistant:- 30 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 35 Years
- Qualification:- B.Sc. in concerned stream OR 12th Class Pass with Science, And 5 years regular service In the grade of technician in concerned department at Central/State Govt./ PSU/Autonomous Hospital or minimum 150 bedded tertiary care hospital/ Medical College.
- Desirable:- Preference will be given to applicant already working in State/ Central Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies.
Office Assistant:- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 Years
- Qualification:- Degree of a recognised university or its equivalent. 5 years of experience as UDC or in equivalent post and working knowledge of govt. rules and regulations. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in. Hindi. Good working knowledge of Computers.
- Desirable:- Experience of working in an Academic or Health care unit Preference will be given to applicant already working in State/ Central Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Rs. 600/- for general, OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates through online.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aimsraipur.edu.in on or before 15th October 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- He/ She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The appointment will be subject to review.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.