AIIMS Recruitment 2015 notification 05 Lecturer vacancies : All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invites application for the post of 05 Lecturer in Nursing on contract basis. Application are invited on prescribed format form Indian Citizens for the filling up the posts of Lecturer in Nursing at college of Nursing, AIIMS, Patna purely on contract basis for a period of 12 months or till regular appointments are made, whichever is earlier.
Name of Post:-Lecturer in Nursing
Job Location:-Patna (Bihar)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 50 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Master Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution / University and Registered Nurse Midwife.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- through Bank Demand Draft and Rs 800/- for SC / ST in favor of AIIMS, Patna payable at Patna. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of education qualification and application fee to be send by speed Post / Register Post to the Administrative officer. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, Bihar, Pin- 801 507 on or before 20th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Advertisement and Draft application forms are hosted at www.aiimspatna.org
- Applicants are required to download the prescribed application form.
- Candidates in regular employment with Central / State government / Semi government Autonomous body to submit “No objection Certificate” from their respective employers at the time of Interview.
- Age is relaxable for government servants, SC, ST and OBC up to 5 years.
- NO TA / DA is applicable for appearing in the Interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of Law.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of court of Law at Patna.