AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification Research officer posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of Research officer vacancies. Apply before 23rd January 2017.
Name of post:- Research officer
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of the All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. with 1st division.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply send their CV send to the Room No 1059, Renal Path Lab, department of Pathalogy, All India institute of medical science or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th January 2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.