Air India Express recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of total 46 (forty six) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Stores Keeper, 04 (four) for Senior Assistant – Airport Service & Various Vacancies. Apply before 15 days of Advertisement.
|Organization Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Post Name||Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant|
|No of vacancies||46|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||15 days of Advertisement|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Air India Express with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Air India Express recruitment 2018.
Air India Express recruitment Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Stores Keeper||05||Rs. 22000/-|
|2||Senior Assistant||04||Rs. 20000/-|
Air India Express 2018 eligibility criteria for Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Board or University and Should have knowledge of computer in MS Office for S.no-1. Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 35 years for S.no-1 & 30 years for S.no-2 01.04.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India Express Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
Air India Express application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Air India Express should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
Air India Express application form for Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant 2018
Interested candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on April 01, 2018, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 within 15 days of the advertisement.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Air India Express Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||10.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||15 days of the advertisement|
General Conditions for Stores Keeper, Senior Assistant
- Period of Contract: Selected Candidates will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirement.
- Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / performance.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / Air India Express affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- Such of the candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities who are called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated in Para 1 above and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected.
- Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.