Air India Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 60 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trainee Controllers can apply online application on or before 18-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Controllers|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Master Degree, PG Degree|
Post Name:– Trainee Controllers
No of Post:- 60
Job Type:- Fixed Term Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 45000/- Per Month
B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with PERCENTILE of 70 and above in GATE 2019 OR Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 60% Marks in aggregate.
Age limit is as on 1st August 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
SC/ST/Ex.SM:- Not Applicable
Others:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Trainee Controllers posts in Air India, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Air India official website at www.airindia.in from 4th September 2019 and before 18th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 18th September 2019
Tentative schedule of Written Test:- September/October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the Written Test Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules. Payment shall however, be made through RTGS/Cheque. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- For further schedule of recruitment process which includes, Written Test, verification of documents, Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, issuance of engagement letter, Pre- engagement formalities, training etc, only selected candidates will be informed by e-mail. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- The candidates will also be eligible for payment of gratuity as per Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 01.08.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Online Application Format are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials provided, are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility, i.e. 01.08.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.